Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Daily Dose of Art

I just had to "Shout Out" this blog.  Art Projects for Kids reminds me of a 5-ingredient recipe: it's so NOT intimidating. Organized and simple, most projects can be completed in under 30 minutes.  Art sometimes gets the short end of the stick in our education plans, but this site helps me incorporate art almost daily.  I print out all of the posts and store them in a 3-ring binder.  Each day my children get to choose some art to create.  I have lots of craft and art books, but this site is what we use most frequently because it's so simple.  Yesterday, we decided to make tree silhouettes.  Who knows, today it may be watercolors. Check the beauty we created with only 3 ingredients:  white paper, black permanent markers and colored markers.

LionHeart hard at work.

KingMan choosing just the right colors.


Mom working hard too.

This is our Art Projects for Kids Binder ... simple projects only fingertips away!
Masterpieces! (L-R: LionHeart, KingMan and Mom's)

No comments:

Post a Comment